This new custom waterfront home will be built in the Calabogie area on a lovely treed lot with spectacular water views. The design style is Classic Craftsman with a hint of Modern Contemporary. The main floor great room will have a soaring cathedral ceiling and windows to take full advantage of the view. Other features will include:
- a heated workshop in the three-bay garage;
- a main floor main bedroom suite;
- guest suites on the lower level walkout level;
- an 11’ ceiling in the formal dining;
- a large butler’s pantry;
- separate laundry room with space to fold and sort; and,
- a spacious covered BBQ area.
Click on the photo above to see the full image.
- Date July 31, 2020
- Tags Cottages, On The Boards