Click on the photo above to see the full image and navigate through the slideshow.
With the growth of this busy pediatric physiotherapy and occupational therapy clinic, their space on Hazeldean Road in Kanata was cramped and the owners seized the opportunity to expand when an adjacent business moved out. Jim took the time to understand their unique needs and optimized the new space to serve both the staff and their young patients well. The layout of the new space includes:
- A new gym connects the original space and the new space, providing a much larger space than the gym in the original office space.
- Four new treatment rooms and a special sensory room give patients and their parents privacy during treatment.
- The staff are enjoying their light-filled staff room where they can eat their lunch, consult with other professionals or do some paperwork.
- A laundry room, office and storage room round out the new space and provide much-needed functional areas.
Liane, co-owner of On The Ball comments, “We are very happy with the design. It is very functional and the energy flows well. We are able to maximize our space and there is not one square inch wasted.”
- Date March 5, 2020
- Tags Commercial & Builders